Cloud Engineer Azure
Working within in an innovative and global leading company
Taking the Azure landscape within the company to the next level
Over onze klant
Our client is a global leading trading company who is making the transition to a more data driven company. For the IT department of our client, we are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer Azure responsible for building, developing, maintaining and enhancing the Azure landscape for other teams within the company, the customers and their partners.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Cloud Engineer Azure in the team, you will build, develop, maintain and enhance the Azure landscape for other teams within the company, their customers and their partners in a multinational environment. This varies from implementing cloud automation to working on new technologies.
You also manage this environment together with your colleagues and simplify the system administration by realizing a high degree of automation (Infrastructure as Code). Besides all this, you also have a sufficient eye for security & compliance.
As a Cloud Engineer Azure, you have to have at least:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (HBO/WO level);
- Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure or AWS experience;
- Experience with the following domains;
- Directory Services, Identity & Access Management and SSO
- Windows / Linux, Storage and database management;
- Virtual Network and focus on security;
- Subscription and resource management and RBAC;
- Automation of deployment, management and monitoring;
- Relevant certifications like AZ-103 are an advantage;
- You are able to adapt fast in a rapidly changing environment;
- We value a proactive hands-on work style where you can work independently, but also seek collaboration with your colleagues;
- You are enthusiastic, pragmatic and result-oriented;
- You find it interesting to constantly keep learning and share knowledge;
- You have excellent spoken and written communicative skills in English.
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility;
- Team player;
- Cultural awareness
A very interesting and challenging role as Cloud Engineer Azure within a global company where you will be responsible for building, developing, maintaining and enhancing the Azure landscape for other teams within the company, the customers and their partners. You will help the company to get IT to the next level. Next to great contact of the role, they offer an excellent remuneration package (bonus included).