Clinical Supply Management Leader
Contribute for the innovation within pharmaceuticals
Join a worldwide organization
Over onze klant
My client is present in 40+ locations and has 450000+ FTEs with a purpose of helping organization in their growth. As a consultancy firm, they operate within healthcare, IT, banking, High tech, manufacturing...
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Responsible for overall advisory in supply management solutions (e.g. drug labelling, packaging & shipments, bio-sampling tracking) and innovative trends in this domain (e.g. eLabel, smart packages) at a global level
- Co-leads the strategic positioning & roadmap of supply management solutions
- Co-leads thought leaderships (e.g. publications) and external visibility (e.g. webinars, conferences) for supply management solutions
- Co-leads content authoring for supply management solutions
- Co-leads strategic external collaborations (e.g. Ethics Committees, Health Authorities) and partnerships (e.g. suppliers) for supply management solutions
- Support business development team with industry network connects and go-to-market strategy supply management solutions
- Co-leads customer presentations & workshops for supply management solutions
- Participate & provide inputs for innovative days & cross-pharma meetings for supply management solutions
- Travel up to 20%
- Relevant experience in this field within Top 15 pharma organization or CROs with an international career.
- Strong knowledge about the drug platform from R&D, labelling, supply chain perspectives
- Innovative mindset with an objective of always finding the best solution
- Good insight in regulatory requirements and challenges at a global level is highly recommended.
- Expertise with stakeholder engagements (e.g. patient advocacy & site advocacy organizations, non-profit organizations) and other research domains (e.g. regulatory, safety) is an advantage.
- Track record of building respect and trust with customers, employees and other internal and external stakeholders and partners. Broad cross-pharma senior management network & preferably cross-industry forum expertise (e.g. Transcelerate, IMI, ISPE)
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to translate technology in a clear & easy-to-understand language
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation skills, facilitation skills and ability to drive for clarity and results when faced with ambiguity.
- English fluent, another language is an asset (German, French)
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Ability to build up an international career