Supervisor role within a large international organisationfor a Dutch speaker
Claims specialist with leadership skills and ambition to improve processes
Over onze klant
Our client is an international organisation with Benelux Headquarters located in Amsterdam.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Handle all incoming CDE (customer direct expenses) invoices accurate and punctual, within the rules and regulations of the company. Keep track of all invoices.
- Receive invoices, check invoice with budget and Account Management.
- Validation into the system and register into commitment file overview.
- Book invoices correctly in system and make sure the invoices are ready for final payment.
- Calculate year agreement bonuses and execute payment as stipulated in the agreement.
- Develop and maintain good internal and external customer relations (contacts are mainly handled via e-mail and phone)
- Handle all incoming price differences.
- Verify the incoming claim with Marketing Sales and create a credit note if needed.
- Give feedback on pricing with division and strive to correct and up-to-date prices in system in cooperation with the business controller.
- Manage and control the budgets in line with the rules and regulations of the company in order to prevent overspending.
- Receive the approved budget requests and check the budget: prepare reports concerning balance and status of those budgets, close contact with Account Managers.
- Check and analyze the stock of the customer with our own systems.
- Verify price gap between old and new prices, calculate claim amount, check available budget and prepare Payment.
Report & analyzes
Create different reports and analyze on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis like; budget update and commitment reports, turnover reports, on-time postings, price adjustment reports and check year agreements conditions and targets.
- Organize, manage, develop and support the team in line with the HR guideline in order to be equipped for current and future business challenges and to optimize the business results of the company.
- Organize appraisals and evaluation conversations on regular base.
- 3-5 years experience
- Bachelor degree
- Bilingual (Dutch and English)
- Financial background
- Excel and preferably experience from SAP (Finance and/or Sales module)
- Work accurately, Team spirit
- Able to prioritize and handle peaks in volume
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement and suitable solutions
A challenging supervisor role in a growing organisation.