- One of the world's leading processors, refiners and marketers of natural waxes
- DACH regoin
About Our Client
Since 1852, Koster Keunen Holland and Koster Keunen U.S.A. have specialized in processing, formulating and marketing quality waxes to the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, candle and food industry. From beeswax, the foundation of the business and one of their principal products, Koster Keunen has developed a variety of new products to meet new and constantly evolving client requirements.Koster Keunen's strength is its extensive knowledge of waxes and scientific experience in developing new products. By working closely together with their customers R&D departments as well as formulators we enable our clients to create unique formulas with strong added value in its end product properties. They will continue to make innovation our tradition, using our unique expertise and perspective to produce the best, most appropriate products for their customers.
- Focus on the development of (new) key accounts and (new) customers
- Developing long-term business relationships with customers and distributors
- Frequently visiting customers and the distributor in Germany, Austria, Swiss and the Netherlands
- Participating in international fairs
- Understanding the technical and commercial needs of specific customers
- Preparing and delivering product-related presentations of raw materials to distributors and customers
- Give support on formulation and raw material information
The Successful Applicant
You are commercial, energetic, and results-driven individual, with a background in chemistry and experience in a similar technical sales role in a relevant industry.
Experience with natural waxes would be obviously an advantage.
Furthermore, you are an independent person, someone who is pragmatic, flexible, creative,
and communicative, and has demonstrable entrepreneurial skills. Above all, you are a team
You will be traveling to commercial fairs and meet new and existing customers and work closely with them on new and existing opportunities. In Germany, you will work very closely with our existing distributor.
- Education in chemistry or equivalent
- A few years experience in similar technical sales position
- Self-motivated, organized, customer-orientated, loyal, and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, German would be also great
- Commercially altitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Wiling to frequently travel within Germany, Austria, Swiss and the Netherlands.
What's on Offer
- Good salary with bonus component
- Car, laptop and telephone