Business Solution Consultant
Greet and challenging opportunity!
Over onze klant
Medline is a market leading healthcare company commited to helping caregiverst excellent healthcare. Medline's mission is to provide quality medical products with superior value to healthcare providers and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of people's lives.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Medline's IT team works daily to provide innovative solutions to our internal and external customers, with the goal that these solutions will differentiate us from the competition.
We are seeking a full-time Business Solutions Consultant who has experience in implementing .NET, CRM and ecommerce. The successful candidate will use his or her skills to act as a bridge between sales and IT. In this role, you will combine passion for serving customers with genuine technology skills. Additionally, you will support the conception and development of IT solutions and initiatives to serve our customers as well as sales and services teams. You will be the functional lead within Medline Europe IT and the business's point of contact for the use of our sales, services and ecommerce applications. You will drive the improvement of our commercial application landscape, author business requirements and partner with our enterprise architects and development teams to deliver projects. For Medline's commercial application landscape, we are working to modernise our delivery processes and adopt Agile and DevOps processes. You will be a key driver of our transition and lead by example.
- Be a change agent; think 'outside the box' to help navigate challenging business needs and improve IT capabilities.
- Manage the creation of IT project and change management life cycle documents, such as business requirements, user stories, solution designs, implementation schedules, migration plans, and test and training plans.
- Improve user adoption and key user development through training and other means of knowledge transfer.
- Analyse, configure and optimise existing and new applications within your functional area of responsibility.
- Translate business processes into new, differentiating solutions.
- Help develop, customise and extend these solutions to ensure their fit to the strategic development of the business.
- Coordinate service requests or change requests, large and small.
- Collaborate with IT delivery teams, business partners, enterprise architects and external vendors.
- Bachelor or Master's degree with a mix of consulting and IT skills.
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with configuring complex systems.
- Strong organisational skills and capable of juggling several project tasks at once.
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT actions.
- Process oriented, yet creative.
- Level-headed in challenging and time -sensitive situations.
- Curious and continuously eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills with high proficiency in verbal and written English.
Great job in a fast paced environment, competitive salary and good secondary benefits.