Business Process Specialist reimbursement
Fast growing Global Retail organization
Roll-out of a new IT landscape for Retail
Over onze klant
Sonova, headquartered in Stäfa (Switzerland), is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions. Founded in 1947, the Group is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 11,000 dedicated employees. Sonova generated sales of CHF 2.0 billion in the financial year 2015/16 and a nett profit of CHF 345 million.
The global network now consists of 3.400 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. From a number of stores perspective Sonova ranks amongst the biggest worldwide retail companies. The global Sonova Retail Support Centre (Retail IT competence centre) is located in Rotterdam and one of the large transformations currently running is the new IT Landscape for Retail. In order to support the transformation and future growth, Sonova Retail is rolling out Dynamics365 as a centralized solution.
We are looking for a Business Process Specialist Reimbursement to be part of Reimbursement team for the new IT landscape for Retail.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Business Process Specialist reimbursement you will be working on implementing and maintaining the reimbursement area for the new IT landscape. The implementation is divided in to 4 phases:
- Blueprint: leading the gathering of requirements with the business
- Build/Configure: leading system configurations together with the implementation partner according to the requirements and getting approval by the countries
- Deployment: leading the gathering/configuring localizations and support the country roll out
- Maintain: supporting the enrolled systems
Tasks and responsibilities
- Document all business processes related to his/her functional area. They would be a key decision maker regarding solution processes, configuration in Dynamics365 and rule engines. Responsible for harmonizing and standardizing processes together with business stakeholders in the countries
- Active engagement in design phase with subject matter experts in countries to ensure the implementation and compliance of reimbursement standards will support this vital system.
- Takes care that rules of reimbursement companies are configured in the system. This concerns: arranging mandatory (approval) sales processes and (electronic) invoice processes including the applying of reimbursement contracts for prices and documents (including arranging proper master data on products and other objects). Proper documentation needs to be produced as well
- Responsible that different systems like rule engines, reimbursement approval/invoice software and Microsoft Dynamics365 are resulting into an integrated solution within budget and time constraints
- Follows up the changes in the reimbursement world: identify, develop, test and deploy
- Controls efficient and effective reimbursement process on a global scale from the begin to the end of the sales process
- Stay abreast on updates and releases on applied software
- Works closely together with other functional areas like finance and sales/store processes
You will directly report to the Team Lead Reimbursement
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Informatics, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant education
- 5+ years' experience in implementing ERP/CRM systems (preferably Microsoft AX/CRM)
- 5+ years' experience in aligning business processes and recommending improvements
- 2+ years' experience with insurance/reimbursement market and policy management
- Experience with working in international organizations is a must
- Experience with working in the Retail or Healthcare industry would be a plus
- Excellent in stakeholder management and the ability to listen and influence stakeholders on all levels.
- Excellent project management skills (preferably SCRUM/Agile) and the ability to map business requirements
- Experience with interfacing between systems
- Experience in rule engines like Experlogix CPQ/Inrule or other Basic programming skills
- Knowledge of EDX, SQL, BizTalk or integration software would be a plus
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Dynamics365 would be a big plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, both written as oral. Other languages as German and Dutch would be a plus
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Problem solver
A challenging and full-time position with the chance to be a part of one of the largest Global retail organizations and roll out the Reimbursement systems for the new IT landscape. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package.