Business & IT Process Specialist
Small team with a broad and varied function
Be the link between business and IT
Over onze klant
This organisation is a leader in their field of metals and logistics. They are leading the way in terms of their approach to utilising digital technologies, constantly striving to innovate their business through the use of IT.
They are currently seeking a Business & IT Process Specialist for their Barendrecht team to help them align IT and business strategy and help to ensure that people understand and embrace technology.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As the Business & IT Process Specialist, you be a expert, linking business and IT together to optimise systems and processes. You will be responsible for;
- Translating business needs into IT solutions
- Communicating with users to help them get the best out of systems
- Enhancing functionality and performance of existing systems
- Identifying and discussing change proposals for implementation with the IT team and users
- Take responsibility for some IT related projects, ensuring successful delivery
- Identify, solve and advise problems or issues with IT applications
We are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor level education in Business Administration, IT or Process Management or other relevant fields
- Proven work experience in a similar position
- Strong affinity with IT, including functional knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Must hold a drivers license and be willing to travel occasionally
- Experience managing small to medium projects
You will work in an international logistics and metals organisation which is paving the way with their use of digital technologies. They value their people and offer development both personally and professionally.
You will be part of a small team, reporting to the IT Manager. Your role is varied and busy with exposure to all parts of the business. You will receive a competitive salary, as well as 37 leave days in total.