Business Development Manager
As Business Development Manager you ensure James Walker's growth
Development, implementation and roll-out on a strategic level
Over onze klant
James Walker Benelux (www.jameswalker.biz) is a subsidiary of the James Walker Group. Ltd. In their 134 year existence, they have become one of the most prominent producers in the field of seals. Within the Benelux, more than 100 employees, spread over 4 locations, give the best of themselves every day to provide their customers with optimum service. In the Netherlands James Walker has a branch in Oud-Beijerland (South Holland) and in Belgium three branches namely in Wilrijk, Wachtebeke and Naninne.
They are currently looking for a sales team in the Netherlands
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
On the basis of market analyzes, your strategic insight and your ability to think in terms of opportunities, you identify potential new customers. By thinking along with them in a solution-oriented way, you succeed in convincing them and thus generating a continuous pipeline that contributes to the growth and profitability of the company in the long term.
* You manage suitable leads and opportunities successfully. You follow these consistently, keep the data up to date and convert the data into a sales process to come to a closed agreement.
* You work closely with the Sales Manager, the commercial team and other Key Stakeholders; such as Application Engineering.
* You manage your own budget, forecast and KPIs and report consistently to the sales manager. We think of visitor reports, customer mapping and maintaining the Opportunity Pipeline Tracker (OPT).
* The preparation of a feasible sales plan and attractive marketing campaigns are also part of your duties. You do this in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and Marketing to promote James Walker's products and increase brand awareness.
* You make clear presentations with which you inform the Sales Managers, Managing Director, Application Engineering etc. about the pipeline, strategic lines of thought and interesting commercial opportunities
* You are part of the sales team that consists of 9 colleagues, you report to the Sales manager and you actively participate in the Sales meetings.
You obtained at least an HBO diploma, preferably in a technical and / or commercial direction and several years of experience in an field sales position.
* You can handle responsibility, you are entrepreneurial, result-oriented, creative, ambitious and you have strong intuition for commercial opportunities. You think in terms of opportunities, make active use of your sales talent and turn these opportunities into results.
* By asking the right questions you are able to find out why a customer wants to (do not) buy. You manage to bend beliefs and to think in terms of solutions.
* You are an expert in generating opportunities and possibilities via sources such as social media, your own network, logical associations, responding to trends, ... and other creative channels.
* You have a high sense of quality
* You are representative and have a flexible and accurate attitude.
* You are a creative self starter, who can work independently but also in a team and who dares to go beyond the beaten track.
* You have a good command of the Dutch, English and French (pre) language spoken and written.
* You are familiar with MS Office Word and Excel.
* Furthermore, it is nice for us and for you if you live in the region.
* A competitive salary and a nice package of secondary employment conditions.
* Excellent training and (personal) development opportunities.
* A financially strong and dynamic company where employees are happy to work for a long time.
* A challenging working environment with short lines and a good atmosphere.