Business Development Manager - European markets
Do you have commercial work experience from other European countries?
Join an ambitious Medical Device company and prove your abilities by succeeding.
About Our Client
With 30 years of experience, our client has built a wealth of knowledge in the field of wound care management and patient care. Our client is a leading global brand in the market of wound care management. Our client is working closely with their partners and medical professionals to gain firsthand information on patient needs and market demands. With our client's strong network of distribution all over the globe, they reach customers in every corner of the world, and provide their products and services to clients and patients in more than 40 countries.
- Strategic account planning including new account development surrounding multiple products & services, and incremental growth of existing accounts.
- Quarterly analytic forecast and review of the market sales goal.
- Monthly reports sales results against forecasts to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensure tactical execution of sales plan at targeted customers.
- Manage the development and servicing of distributor accounts to achieve business sales goals.
- Responsible to communicate and cooperate between cross-functional division and multinational team.
- Participates in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans, and product development plans.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in the medical device industries.
- Clinical or medical industry background is a plus.
- Strong business and financial acumen along with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently whilst also a strong team player.
- Solid foundation in account management fundamentals such as prospecting, needs assessment, proposal development, client presentation.
- Proven track record in client management and new account acquisitions.
- Able to adapt to and learn new software and web-based systems.
- Experience and comfort working with senior-level decision-makers in the leading regional medical device distributor and hospitals.
- A great communicator - strong written, analytical, and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Exceptional primary and secondary working conditions within a challenging and dynamic organization with driven and passionate colleagues. Furthermore, there is an informal work environment and a good perspective for the future to grow into the organization.