Business Development Manager EMEA
An international rapidly growing organization in the consumer electronics world.
This organization is marketleader in the consumer electronics world.
About Our Client
A fast growing multinational in the electronic products, expanding their business fast in the e-mobility sector with extremely high innovative products. They are now focusing on the EMEA countries from their Amsterdam HQ.
- Responsible for Business 2 Business development through new channels and
account management of existing customers
- Working hand in hand with rental/sharing software and operator companies, IOT
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through
to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company
contacts and which strategies can be used to attract clients
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects in the wide
scope that the electric mobility markets offers.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and
- Follow the latest developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited college/university in Business Sales/Business
- 5-10 years of B2B sales experience and knowledge from within the mobility market (f.e.
automotive, personal mobility markets)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good leadership and management skills. Must be able to provide direction and support
to customers and internal colleagues
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Ability to interact with both external and internal customers at all levels and with
- A structured mind in planning and execution
- Strong communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Entrepreneur attitude
- Detail oriented with strong attitude for problem solving
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Full English proficiency plus at least one additional major European language, preferable
- Must be able to travel international within EMEA region -up to 50% of time
- Must be able to work outside office hours if required
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary + good bonus scheme
- Mobile and Notebook
- A car or car allowance