- Working for an innovative market leader in the medical devices
- Develop the market for an innovative product line
Over onze klant
Our client is an international operating market leader in the medical devices.
The role of the Business Development Manager Cardiovascular is to increase the market penetration of our clients products and services. This role focuses on removing the barriers that Healthcare providers and patients currently face when trying to access this technology (diagnostics in strokes and cardiac arrest with data management).
Use your passion for market development, sales, and relationship building to engage the customers and provide excellent customer service to expand patient access and patient pathways to long-term cardiac monitoring with insertable cardiac monitors. Work closely together with the local country/regional teams to be successful in a dynamic and growing business unit.
- You will identify target accounts, opportunities & customer priorities, build solid account plans and identify & advance key stakeholders, champions, and decision-makers
- You will increase in sales and market share of the diagnostic portfolio
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales goals in selected customers
- Regular coordination and cooperation with the various sales channels to ensure optimal customer service
- You will regularly report your progress via a CRM system and directly to your manager
- Implementation of the diagnostic tablet solutions at the customer together with the IT team
- Support customers with implant support.
- Relevant commercial experience in the Healthcare industry (cardiovascular domain is a strong advantage)
- Bachelor or Master degree, MBA is a strong advantage
- Independent, out-of-the box, strong communicator.
- Good salary package with several secondary benefits
- The change to work in a dynamic and growing organisation in the Medtech industry.