€62.000 - €72.000added 09/04/2021
Being the counterpart of the country offices and departments
International and philanthropical organisation
Over onze klant
Our client is a NGO with large international projects.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- You participate in an international setting including external parties like tax authorities and auditors;
- You set up standards and guidelines for (project) budgeting and cost pricing;
- You provide analysis on (pipeline) projects, country level and Global Office departments;
- You participate in the ERP-implementation project and several other project teams;
- You review forecasts, budgets and (monthly) reportings;
- You participate in tax audits and conducts reviews and analysis on tax issues. Furthermore you are in close contact to tax authorities and auditors;
- You monitor and control our cashflow and investments;
- You control internal projects and (semi)-restricted funds;
- You provide input for consolidated analysis and management on running projects;
- You determine information requirements, propose adjustments in reporting formats and coordinates improvements and implementations of BI tooling;
- You ensure compliance with donor, fiscal and other legal requirements regulations and identifies tax related risks and opportunities.
- You have in depth knowledge of financial and business administration on masters level;
- You have working knowledge of AO/IC, laws and regulations on salaries, tax, insurance and legacies;
- You have at least 5 year experience in an international setting;
- You have affinity with ICT and ERP-systems;
- You have a sharp analytical and conceptual mind and can easily switch between details and the broader scope;
- You are people focused and have people skills;
- You are fluent in English (and French would be a strong preference);
- You have social/communication skills to present complex issues and solutions in an understandable and comprehensive fashion.
- Flexibility, a split between working at home and at the office in The Hague;
- Good working conditions;
- A permanent position for 1 year with the possibility of extension.