€50.000 - €58.000Bijgewerkt 04/03/2021
International and dynamic environment
Challenging Business Controller position with growth opportunity
Over onze klant
Our client is an international company, based in Rotterdam and located in over 35 countries worldwide.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Preparing the Trade Balance Sheets and Trade P&L of a number of commodities;
- Preparing global results of the group per commodity and analysing the outcomes together with accountants from many different offices;
- Mark-to market valuations of commodity, derivatives and freight positions;
- Being involved in the reconciliation of inventory and derivatives positions with third party statements and in the audit process;
- Various ad-hoc business requests and (IT) projects to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting and reporting processes.
- Master's degree in (Financial) Economics or any relevant area;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an audit firm or experience as Assistant/Business Controller;
- IT literate with preferably extensive knowledge of MS Office and SAP;
- Practical attitude, strong communication skills and a pro-active, no-nonsense mentality;
- Accurate, good analytical skills, independent, team player;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn the company's business;
- Fluent in English (in word and writing).
- Being part of a motivated and ambitious team;
- Growth opportunities.