An opportunity to be a real business partner and influence the business
Massive growth potential in one of the largest retail brands in the world
Over onze klant
This international company is a global leader in their branch of retail and delivers high quality and affordable products to more and more customers around the world. With over 7000 stores in over 40 countries, they are global in scope and their revenue in 2018 was EUR 3,7 billion.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Financial business partnering: Partner with the Categories Leadership team to support and challenge current and future business assumptions, ensuring that business performance is aligned with financial plans. Identify and implement process improvements across all commercial and functional business areas.
- Manage reporting and business insights: Provide monthly reporting to senior management explaining key drivers of any variance to expected business performance/overhead spend levels on regional and global level. Develop and maintain KPI's and analysis to support effective performance management.
- Budget and forecasting: Support all financial planning and forecasting activities from current month outlook, periodic forecasting, budget through to long term strategic plan.
- Decision support: Ensure strategic investments decisions are supported by in depth analysis and robust business cases from a financial viewpoint. Highlight areas of business and financial risk and ensure controls are in place to monitor.
- Positive, customer first, can do attitude
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Pro-active and strong team player but not afraid to challenge
- High level of energy and ambition to realise a positive impact
- Highly adaptable to new environments with a natural ability to embrace learning and develop through experience
- Experience with working in a multi-national environment is a pre
- 4-6 years of relevant experience, with experience in retail or FMCG
- Extremely strong excel skills and comfortable working with large data sets
- Strong knowledge of English (written and spoken)
A large growth path internally. Many paths are open to you either within HQ finance organisation or one of the regional market organisations.