Business Controller (EU & Asia)
Finance Business Partner in a fast pace and high performing environment
International manufacturing company committed to a greener world
Over onze klant
ICL Specialty Fertilizers is a global leader in plant nutrition.
We leverage state-of-the-art precision nutrition and technologies to ensure maximum growth. But ICL Specialty Fertilizers also understands that growth must never come at the expense of the environment.
That's why our mantra is: grow more and better with less. We make this possible by offering a range of specialty products that includes innovative technologies such as controlled and slow release fertilizers and a leading range of solubles for the specialty agricultural market. In the ornamental and turf & amenity market we complete our offer with plant protection products and growth enhancers.
Our commitment to a greener world spans the globe. We serve all the world's green markets through our ornamental horticulture, specialty agriculture and turf & amenity divisions. And that makes us unique. But our people make us extraordinary. Every day and around the world, our experts in the field work with end users to optimise plant nutrition and provide advice, know-how and expertise on location. This combination of world-class technology and a down-to-earth personal touch are the seeds of ICL Specialty Fertilizers' success.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
This position's primary focus will be business controlling for the T&O segment of ICL Specialty Fertilizers (EU & Asia). In addition, this position focus on financial controlling activities in the various countries. You report to the Head of Global Finance T&O of ICL Specialty Fertilizers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis of month-end results including regular business reviews for key management
- Coordinate and prepare monthly forecasts, annual budget and 5 year planning
- Deliver high quality business support, financial reporting and analysis about sales, margins, profitability by product group, customer, regions, brands
- Execute balance sheet reviews and drive working capital positions to the optimal situation
- Drive business process improvement initiatives
- Manage all pricing decisions, exceptions and general price list
- Active participation business, IT and financial related projects
- Executer of SOX controls
- Business Economics at HBO or WO level
- Relevant working experience of 4-7 years in an international and profitability driven company, preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Strong financial and trend analysis skills
- A high achiever with the potential to move into positions of increasing responsibility
- Being a self-starter with a pro-active way of working
- Ability to work independently in the organization
- Recognized as a trustable source who influences and creates impact
- Hands on and results oriented, driving the business to a higher level
- Professional level in writing, speaking, reading English. Other languages a plus.
- Excellent proficiency in the use of Excel and Powerpoint is required
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP, QAD, Hyperion, BI a plus
- Creative and flexible
Good remuneration package