An opportunity to be a part of a diverse and dynamic team
Lots of opportunity to learn and grow within the company
Over onze klant
midocean enables companies to create brand awareness by delivering the perfect personalized gift in the most cost-effective, fastest and most sustainable way. By doing so, they aim to innovate the industry of promotional items.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The mornings at mid-ocean start well, the office garden makes for a pleasant atmosphere and before you get to your spot you have already been able to greet the majority of your colleagues. With the most delicious cup of tea or coffee in your hands you start your day. In the afternoon a meeting is scheduled in which you will pass on your data findings to your colleagues. So you immediately dive into the data to gather and coordinate information about our market and competitors for further benchmarking and targeted pricing. The purpose of the collected information on competitors and prices is to determine (general and regional) pricing strategies in which your findings are crucial. After your healthy lunch, you will start analysing the most recent marketing campaigns. Have they contributed to the success of the organization or do you see areas for improvement? You will discuss your findings with the marketing director with whom you will be able to achieve even better results for current and future campaigns. Your knowledge and insights feed the decision making and creation of the marketing campaigns. You end your day with an analysis on the buying behaviour of customers from which you can provide a segmentation for our marketing and sales team. Based on your input, we can approach these clients with a concrete and tailor-made proposal.
5 Reasons why this function is perfect for you!
1. Because you combine HBO/WO work and thinking level with at least 3 years of relevant work experience. During your career, you have already mastered the technical knowledge of data warehouses and database management.
2. You have experience with customer analysis and are proactive in analysing customer base and defining possibilities. You like to take the organisation into account in your findings and you know how to encourage your colleagues to take action.
3. You have strong analytical skills, a proactive attitude, knowledge of statistical tools and the ability to identify and report trends. You will get your energy from continuing to analyse and make changes based on the insights you discover within the data.
4. In this position you will be able to apply your specific interest in data processing and you will work with programs already known to you such as SAP R/3, SAP BW, Excel and PowerBI. Knowledge of SQL and Python is an advantage.
5. You can enjoy yourself for hours with all the data and you like to present your advice and solutions at various levels and actively participate in the stand-ups with the rest of the marketing team.
You will end up in an international, flat organisation where, together with a new and ambitious team, you will take midocean marketing to a higher level. And as a reward for your hard work you will receive, in addition to your salary, a bonus, 28 holidays, modern terms of employment such as a personal development budget and other daily treats such as fresh fruit and the opportunity to use our gym! In addition, it is also possible to travel on your own midocean bike when you travel by public transport!