- Join the mission to help empower parents and children to discover the world!
- An inspirational, fast-growing international work environment!
Over onze klant
A premium Dutch parental company that reinvented the stroller 20 years ago. They continue to bring a pioneering mindset and an obsession with quality to everything they do and they're looking for entrepreneurial and passionate people to join the Company. With design and innovation led in-house, production in their own factory in Xiamen and a global footprint of offices they are proud of their creativity, diversity and cultural inclusion.
- Liaise with Salesforce product owners to understand the requirement and business challenges;
- Responsible for document the objectives, scope, requirements, milestones, and deliverables;
- Translate business needs into requirements, user stories, process flows;
- Facilitate scrum meetings (backlog/sprint planning, refinement, deployment, testing and sprint demo etc.);
- Actively business relationship and stakeholder management to understand the process challenge and identify improvement opportunities
- Support on IT project management.
- 5+ years' experience of IT business analysis;
- Strong requirement engineering skills;
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills;
- Creative, but also Goal and milestone oriented;
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to facilitate discussions and workshops;
- Experience in working with agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of IT and supporting software (i.e. ERP and SalesForce);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable to interact with all levels in the organization;
- Fluency in English both oral and written (Dutch is a nice to have).
- An enthusiastic team of friendly, driven colleagues with love for their mission and brand.
- An inspirational, fast-growing international work environment in which you can make a difference.
- Attention for your personal development (through annual personal trainings budgets).
- You are eligible to participate in Company's bonus plan.
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world 8 weeks out of the year.
- A baby gift when expecting a baby.
- Friends & family discount.
- Day off on your Birthday
- Access to the OpenUp platform that allows you to work on your mental well-being.
- 25 holiday days per calendar year.
- An additional day for every year of service (up to 5 days per calendar year).
- Commuting reimbursement (Bugaboo refunds 100% of the public transport costs)
- Work from home allowance
- A solid pension plan and discount on your health insurance