Business Analyst Germany, Austia & Switzerland
Financial & business partner
A challenging position with an International scope
Over onze klant
Bolsius with headquarters in Schijndel in the Netherlands, with over 1,000 employees, is a fast-growing FMCG-company in candles & fragranced products. Thanks to nearly 150 years of experience, we are active in more than 50 countries. Quality, growth & ambition are our drivers. For that reason we are the market leader in Europe.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Being a financial & business partner to the Business Unit Manager:
- Providing Business Intelligence - from Data to Insights to Recommendations
- Proactively help to identify & drive opportunities to improve the performance of the Bolsius portfolio
Financial & Business Analysis of all business related to BU1:
- Analysis of the business portfolio (customer, product, channel) - in terms of sales & profitability
- Analysis of sales & net margin trends - from Bolsius & its competitors; providing insights to BU Manager in key sales & net margin trends & developments
- Review of the price points of our portfolio and from the competition to develop & improve our Pricing Strategy
- Reviewing distribution plans & data by category & channel - developing insights in risks & opportunities and to develop and improve the Distribution Strategy
- Analysis of the promotional efficiency and effectiveness to develop and improve our Promotional Strategies (broad definition of promotional strategy including but not limited to price promotions, advertising, trade marketing activities, social media etc.)
- Analysis of all supply chain related costs, risks and optimizations
Helping the Business Unit Manager to build a full & complete understanding of the Market and Competitor Activities
Sparring Partner on all financial and business matters for the BU Manager
- Providing of Insights, Information & Recommendations to the BU Team
- Support to the BU Team in terms of preparing solid Plans & Business Cases
Lead Financial & Business Planning
- Coordination and support with the Budget & Outlook (including managing the process)
- Supporting the BU Manager to build & develop solid long term and short term Strategic Plans
- Monitoring & following up on Achievements and Improvements (with KPI dashboards and other business intelligence tools)
Driving for Continuous Improvement
* University education, preferably Business Economics.
* At least 5 years of experience in a similar International position. German market or company will be a plus.
* Excellent Skills in Analytical & Business Intelligence Tools, Excel, ERP
* Excellent Communication skills in the German and English language. Dutch would also be an advantage.
* Proactive & Action-oriented
* Collaborative Team Player
* Willing to travel
A challenging position with an International scope. You will work in a dynamic and growing organization with a pleasant, inspiring work environment, with good working conditions.