- Do you enjoy HR and Business Analysis?
- Join a fast growing bank!
Over onze klant
Our client is careful with its relations. They deliver quality and ensure that customers know what to expect from them. These are our client's three core values and they act accordingly. They know what is going on in society and are committed to sustainable relationships with its customers. They communicate clearly and honestly and honor agreements.
They continue to develop ourselves, have respect for each other and for others and learn from mistakes.
Within the company, they work together and they look out for each other. They are humble, but also proud. Because they simply do good work. Driven by social impact.
You also get plenty of room to develop. With a broad and in-depth range of training courses,
you develop as a professional and prepare yourself for the future.
The primary work area of the requested business analyst is HR.
HR has updated its strategy and the applications must match that. The team in which you operate is continuously working on having high-quality and efficient information provision available. The business analyst focuses on identifying information needs, opportunities, risks and blockages. You work together with other scrum teams. Coordinating and performing analyzes for intended changes and developments are part of the range of tasks.
You support the business in determining the business requirements that the IT solution must meet and ensure that the solution fits within the architecture frameworks and guidelines. You act as a sounding board for your team members. When realizing solutions, you perform functional acceptance tests, supervise the commissioning and take care of management after implementation. In addition to the HR work area, you support your team in the business analysis and management of the applications of other process support departments.What are you going to do next?
* Providing insight into and responding to the business needs of HR by conducting business analysis;
* Coordinating change requests in consultation with IT;
* Supervising the user tests and knowledge transfer;
* Contribute to one or more professional chapters of the bank.
What do we expect from you?
* You are an equal discussion partner for the scrum teams that realize the information needs of HR;
* You are able to build bridges and come to practical workable solutions;
* You can work well in a team;
* You have demonstrable analytical skills;
* You take initiative and are creative in finding solutions;
* You work in a structured way and are result-oriented;
* You take responsibility and do not run around bottlenecks;
* You will work at a sustainable and socially involved bank, where the interests of the customer come first in everything we do.
* A good package of conditions. Think of a collective pension scheme, sports allowance, a broad work-from-home policy, disability and accident insurance.
* A competitive salary, depending on experience, competences and education
* Training. There is a large budget for training and education; also specifically aimed at your personal development.
* Vacation : 216 hours per year. (based on a 36-hour work week)
* A close-knit team with colleagues who have a genuine interest in each other.