Brand Manager Specialty Medicine (3 direct reports)
Blockbuster launch in 2020
Manage a team of 3 marketeers
About Our Client
Our client is a top 5 multinational pharmaceutical company. For one of their hospital business units, we are searching for a Brand Manager who will be responsible for a blockbuster launch and manage a team of 3 marketeers.
In this position, you will be reporting directly into the Business Unit Director.
Within your role; the focus is on developing, implementing and bearing responsibility for the strategy and associated product plans. You and your team will be responsible for a portfolio of specialist products and you will be in the lead to shape and translate the strategic marketing plan into a local and tactical plan.
In addition to your marketing responsibilities, you will be leading a cross-functional team of 1 Product Manager and 2 Brand Managers.
In 2020, the business unit will be launching a blockbuster product and you will be working towards an optimal market share and revenue growth for both the short and the long term. On top of the blockbuster launch, you will be a member of the Gene Therapy task force which is working toward shaping the pre-launch environment for a revolutionary Gene Therapy product in the therapeutic area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shape and execute the marketing strategy for the portfolio;
- Lead the Brand Team and manage a team of 3 marketeers;
- Make sure that the blockbuster launch is perfected from a marketing perspective;
- Manage the marketing budget and oversee the execution of marketing forecasts and other reports.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your position, you are expected to bring in energy, enthusiasm, strategic business understanding and strong leadership mentality.
Even though previous people management experience is preferred, leadership skills and vision is more important than the actual experience. We are searching for an agile professional who is willing to take the marketing team to the next level by going the extra mile. There are exciting times ahead for the business; therefore the company is searching for individuals who are inspired by innovation and changing lives.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- At least five years of experience in a strategic leadership role or outstanding leadership skills and vision;
- Knowledge of the Dutch healthcare system and the expensive medicine market;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience with a (block buster) product launch.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive salary package and flexible working conditions. More importantly, you will get the chance to work with one of the most promising brands of the company and be part of a life changing Gene Therapy launch team on top. If you are searching for an inspiring marketing position, this role can be the one for you.