Brand Manager - Multinational (Sustainable Energy)
Brand Manager role new product launch within major energy Multinational
Global leading renewable energy multinational/ frontrunner in sustainable energy
Over onze klant
This Multinational has a long track record in delivering sustainable energy to the World. Leading in different disciplines and steady growing. As Brand Manager you can be part of a Start-up within a major company.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Lead Brand harmonization project
- Conclude roll-out in pending countries
- Implement initiatives to strengthen the brand across the globe
- Develop and maintain the Global Brand Centre
- Cooperate with local marketing teams and work on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- Supervision of local marketing and business development activities to ensure brand governance
- Manage relationships with agencies to maximise the impact of promotional activity and communications.
- Define knowledge gaps in own department / discipline.
- Ensure and actively promote the development and exchange of knowledge among professionals within the department and between business units
- Put in place the product management framework to maximise results and drive strategic growth of the new product in the countries where it is available
- Drive value proposition, pricing and communication strategy
- Drive business units resources in order to extract the maximum value of the new offer
- Together with Business Units review and define customers target segments
- Guarantee local sales team have appropriate support to offer the differentiated product
- Review brand strategy and support the way forward decision implementation
- Coordinate customer insight and global NPS program to ensure the organization remains customer focussed in our approach and stay close to market trends.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Marketing, preferably in global organizations;
- Working experience in brand, product and survey management;
- Ability to authentically and effectively communicate (written and verbally) with various stakeholders across all levels within the business and external agencies;
- Working experience in a cross cultural working environment;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with conflicting priorities;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other European language is a plus.
Excellent Salary + Benefits + Bonus + Company Car