- Direct reporting to the Benelux Sr. Finance Manager
- Building strong relationships across the diversified process owners
Over onze klant
The company is a trusted partner and world wide leader in services and solutions in the water, hygiene and infection prevention sector which ensures protection of people and crucial support sources. The company is known for its personal yet data driven insights and market knowledge to its clients.
The company has 95 years of experience in innovation, almost 50.000 employees and donated more than 13 million US dollars!
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, workers council packages and management of year end statutory audit cycle;
- Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return data in conjunction with tax advisors;
- Review monthly calculation of income tax, deferred taxes, and corporate tax packages;
- Proactive review and coordination of potential impacts of any local tax changes (deductibility of expenses, changes of rates, tax regimes, etc.);
- Support all projects in the group, whether in a tax stream (e.g., US tax reform) or with a tax impact (acquisition, spin-off, mergers, etc.);
- Coordinate tax audits (tax authorities, Europe Tax, local accounting teams, etc.);
- Review and coordinate with local accounting team the proper application of transfer pricing policies;
- Review & coordinate all local tax related statutory requirements;
- Review balance sheet account reconciliations;
- Identify large and unusual transactions;
- Monitor compliance with the global accounting and control policies.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Tax management or equivalent;
- 8+ years of relevant work experience including strong expertise on tax and statutory accounts / audit: experience both in a structured group and in a big 4 (audit or tax advisory is preferred);
- Good overall understanding of complex situations as well as hands-on capabilities when needed;
- Solid technical knowledge in Dutch and Belgian tax;
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Good knowledge of local statutory requirements and US GAAP;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Proactive, process driven, analytical, logical, and disciplined approach to problem solving;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to converse at all levels;
- Proficient with using SAP as well as Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- A diverse financial role including operational responsibilities;
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised on own initiative.