Automation Engineer - Heavy industry
Is it time for you to take on new challenges?
Are you open to travel up to 25% of your time?
About Our Client
My client is an industrial company located in the area of Hainaut. In order to maintain its growth, they are currently looking for an Automation Engineer.
As an Automation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to
- Responsible for automation, electrical and mechatronics design work in respect to the technical specifications
- Organize and follow up the drafting work of the designer (draftsmen) on the home site and remote sites.
- Coordination and technical support to Operations and Suppliers during manufacturing process.
- Validation of the new design and product development during the shop test
- Commissioning of the equipment at customer location
- Design as per the relevant norms.
- Set up and maintenance of Design Rules to share best practices across the group.
- Report progress proactively to the Project Manager and customers. Administrate the work.
- Report and coordinate technical issues or products continuous improvement to the relevant Product Manager.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you have the following profile:
- You have a master's degree in Automation or mechatronics engineering
- You have a first experience of minimum 2 years in a similar position
- Very Good in Electrical/Automation design (conception, calculation, equipment selection, detail engineering design, PLC programming).
- You are fluent in English
- You are open to travel up to 25%
What's on Offer
You will be offered:
- An attractive salary depending on your experience
- A company car and fuel card
- A competitive benefits package (bonus, hospitalization insurance…)
- The possibility to join a dynamic team
- A job out of the routine