- A unique chance to broaden your audit horizon
- Team of 3, help mature and branch out the IAD within a scale-up setting
Over onze klant
My client is a wholesale bank, international roots and from the Amsterdam office, about 50+ colleagues service the EU region.
- Support Management to mitigate its key Strategic, Operational, Compliance and Financial Risks;
- Effectively support and deliver assigned scope areas of the audit from Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and through to audit closure including administration of key audit stage-gates in the audit electronic workflow system;
- Prepare simple, pragmatic and easy to read reporting for review, including audit reports, issue logs, etc.;
- Collaboratively work with audit peers and stakeholders globally to provide an end-to-end view of risk across their business;
- Create, develop and maintain strong advice-based relationships with Management across the company
- Build and maintain independent and objective relationships with first and second line of defence, Project Steering Committees, professional services firms and external audit, ensuring appropriate assurance coverage is provided;
- Relevant professional credentials including a Bachelor/Master Degree (Audit, Economics, Control or Risk);
- Experience in the financial services industry or Big 4 audit firms;
- Knowledge of product and regulatory obligations in a banking environment is preferred but not essential;
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- Independence in judgement, strongly self-motivated with the ability to challenge and be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism;
- Team player, who is able to build strong relationships based on credibility and trust and work collaboratively with management and control functions;
- Proactive, hands-on mentality and strong analytical skills.
- The possibility to truly add value to an IAD, a competitive remuneration package will be offered.