- Reporting to CFO , hands-on role with growing paper packaging company
- Flat organization, no-nonsense surrounding.
Over onze klant
An international , growing, paper packaging provider.
The GARCM acts as staff to the CFO and is a key member of the Audit Committee and the Integrity Committee. The GARCM reports results of audit and compliance/ethics efforts of the company to the Audit Committee or Integrity Committee and provides guidance to the Board and senior management team on matters relating to internal controls, compliance and risk management. The GARCM, together with the Integrity Committee, is authorized to implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of the objectives of an effective compliance program. In addition the GCRM reports results of general risk surveys or other risk management activities to the Board and Audit Committee.
- As a support centre for the Group Risk Survey and departmental risk assessments or other risk management activities, and
- As a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution, and
- As a support centre for the CFO and Audit Committee in respect of audit requests or investigations, and
- As a final internal resource with which concerned parties may communicate after other formal channels and resources have been exhausted.
- Education: A Master's degree desired, preferably Accounting or Business administration.
- Additional education or experience in Audit, Risk or Compliance.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written is required.
- 10+ years of experience in an international production organization, to include demonstrated leadership.
- Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, data protection (GDPR) and human resource procedures and regulations is a must.
- Experience in handling an insurance portfolio is a plus.
- A competitive remuneration package.