- ALM experience required
- EU market experience preferred
About Our Client
Our client is part of one of the largest international financial groups and serves as an integrated retail and corporate banking unit. The organisation provides a variety of financial products and services to a wide range of clients, including individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises, large corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities.
The treasury department is responsible for all treasury activities of the bank. In this role you will be in charge of business promotion of customer's treasury business and managing ALM operations.
- Execution of interbank transactions, (FX, Deposit, Loan, derivatives) within the limit and conditions approved by Head Office or Management;
- Execution of customer transactions, (FX, Deposit, Loan, derivatives) within the limit and conditions approved by Head Office or Management;
- Develop Interbank relationships and business;
- Preparing, checking and approvind deals and related document;
- Business promtion for FX, loans, Time deposits, and derrivatives;
- Administration work for Treasury Business;
- Controlling Nostro Account, Money market, FX and Liquidity positions;
- Prepare the necessary items for the whle business related matter in TD;
- Preparing applications for HO;
- Ack/Nack check of treasury related regulation;
- Administration work for customer transactions and payment related services.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of treasury activities, FX Sales and ALM activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What's on Offer
Market conform package