- International Organisation in Retail
- 6 month assignment
About Our Client
Big international retail organisation
- Ensure timely processing of daily operating work in the AR area (invoicing, bank transactions)
- Sales reconciliation of store revenue with cash movements to ensure that cash differences are noticed.
- We secure CBF receivables amounts are paid in full and on time, thereby ensuring the company's assets.
- Follow up on retailers performance and ensure completeness of the turnover from franchise revenue and store, via this we create valuable performance insight from our retailers, thereby further helping to develop the IKEA franchise system.
- Ensure compliance in foreign direct taxes and follow up on documentation, this will create insight in the local tax compliance from the retailer on behalf of inter IKEA system
- We support CBF via playing key positions by maintaining authorization matrixes of bank payments.
- Superuser for the involved systems (VAT tables, formats, Crescendo, SAP B1, Sarec+)
- Take the lead, follow up and report on recharging of Inter IKEA group costs, not limited to insurance costs, IT group costs and audit fees. Ensure legal and tax involvement to be compliant.
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Accounting Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to prioritize, structure one's time and work, and be detail-oriented
- Good communication skills - ability to communicate clearly, to explain and gain understanding
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness as small failures might have big impact
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional manner
- Ability to follow procedures and make judgements, and work with others to find solutions
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with colleagues to manage the workload
- Ability to judge what is material and/or important, and take necessary action
- Ability to be discrete with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new procedures, policies and tools
What's on Offer
6 months assignment