- An international oriented organization.
- One of the most rapidly growing organizations in the Healthcare industry.
Over onze klant
This organization is established in 1963 and is an American original family owned medical device company. With more than 13.000 employees they are active in different sectors and countries and strives to be one of the biggest in their field.
The responsibilities will encompass, but will not be limited to:
- Be the face of the companies Vascular division in the assigned accounts
- Drive Business including sales with a clear focus on profitability in new and existing accounts
- Provide service to all relevant departments in the account selling the companies Vascular portfolio to clinical and non-clinical customers which includes:
- Frequent contact
- Support product roll-outs
- Introduce new technologies
- Asset management
- Uncover opportunities within the account
- Maximise the revenues of contracts
- Identify, establish and develop relationships with key clinical and non-clinical decision-makers
- Ensure delivery of service as agree in contracts
- Discover and manage new opportunities within the assigned accounts
- Work closely together with the Clinical Support Specialist & Commercial Business Manager
- In collaboration with the team meet or exceed the clinical and non-clinical targets set by management
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Vascular product range and the associated medical discipline
- Follow-through on customer requests and commitments
- Monitor market share and competitor activity in the assigned territory.
- Participate in local and international exhibitions and meetings as requested.
- Provide written reports to the Regional Business Manager as appropriate.
Securing Employee Development and Organisational Culture:
- Maintain our culture, values and commitment to Ethics and Compliance by recognizing, demonstrating, and enforcing appropriate and compliant behavior.
- Within scope of responsibility, ensure all quality, regulatory, and product-specific requirements are met.
- Understand and be accountable for conducting the companies business with integrity and in compliance with applicable standards including the companies policies.
- Secure the companies culture and comply with company guidelines & policies
- Develop and maintain active relationships with key accounts and key regional physicians.
- Work closely and effectively with the other members of the sales team and with the companies support functions in order to provide the best possible service to the customer and the patient.
- Work closely and effectively with members of the companies Integrated Business Solutions team to develop contractual opportunities with customers and maximize the service provided to the customer and patient.
- Ability to meet frequently with customers and other decision makers.
- Ability to travel frequently throughout assigned territory.
- Proven track record of strong business acumen
- Previous medical sales experience preferred.
- Product or Procedural knowledge an advantage.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Language Skills - good written and verbal command of English and other relevant languages.
- Excellent numeric skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High self-motivation.
Great salary remuneration with a solid commission plan and lots of growth potential.