- Key Account Manager in a leading Medical Company
- Responsible for clients in The Netherlands
About Our Client
ICUI) announced that it has completed its acquisition of Smiths Medical from Smiths Group (LSE: SMIN.L). The Smiths Medical business includes syringe and ambulatory infusion devices, vascular access, and vital care products. When combined with ICU Medical's existing businesses, the combined companies create a leading infusion therapy company with estimated pro forma combined revenues of approximately $2.5 billion.
- Works very closely with qualified medical professionals in an office, clinical, nursing facility, acute
hospital, long term acute care, home health care, emergency medicine or other alternate care
settings to ensure that the Company is meeting the specific needs of customers.
* Provides after sales service and support to maintain positive customer relationships and identify
other revenue growth opportunities.
* He/she is responsible for submitting a variety of reports, including contact and accounts lists, as
well as business plans to the Benelux Sales Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
* Sell Company products and services in the amounts required to meet or exceed assigned territory
quotas thereby maintaining and constantly improving the Company's competitive position.
* Work with established Company customers within an assigned territory to best utilize Company
products and services for the greatest value to customers and their patients. Value to customers
includes the following areas: Clinical, Financial, Reimbursement, Quality, and Reliability in products
* Prospect for new customers who will gain the greatest potential utilization and benefit from
Company products and services.
* Consistently work to improve personal knowledge and sales skills to become of greater value to
current and potential customers and to the organization.
* Maintain accurate and up to date records of business dealings within assigned territory and submit
required reports to the Benelux Sales Manager in a timely and accurate manner. Reports include,
but are not limited to territory customer records, sales updates and forecasts, Monthly expense
reports, monthly reports and annual business plans.
* Within established Company policies and procedures incumbent must use extensive creative
decision making and planning skills in order to accomplish goals. However, incumbent is
accountable for final results and profitability of their assigned territory
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business and/or/education/experience equivalence
- 3 to 5 years sales experience, preferably in health care
- Some knowledge of company and competitor products
- Knowledge of medical device or related industry sales and marketing policies and procedures, reimbursement, tender management and an understanding of customer business
- Proven expert prospecting, selling and negotiation skills in the medical device or related industry, including networking and partnering.
- Computer skills for practical use with Microsoft Office and CRM program
- Training skills required to effectively train customers and demonstrate Company products and services.
- Effective and creative, customer problem solving skills
- Proven effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytically and financial skills to identify patterns and draw conclusions from data and correlate data with business needs
- Ability to use imagination and inventiveness to generate novel ideas, approaches and/or solutions that will enhance company profitability
- Ability to quickly adapt and response to job environmental and industry changes
- Ability to handle and work under stressful situations
- Ability to use communication ,methods and strategies that influence desired results
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility, trust and positive relationships
- Ability to utilize education and support materials effectively
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory in terms of strategic planning, organization skills, sales forecasting, goal setting and profitability.
What's on Offer
- Markt conform salary with bonus component
- Car, laptop, telephone