- 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a requirement
Over onze klant
Our client is an internationally recognized leading supplier of equipment and services to fuel retail and commercial fuel industry across Europe and Africa. They are active in more than 25 countries employing 2900+ employees.
As an Account Manager you are primarily responsible for expanding the customer base and services. Together with the management you draw up a commercial plan and you work on the associated commercial goals. You are experienced in this and you can easily maintain a helicopter view.
You will be out and about a lot, because you know how to approach new customers on a tactical and strategical level. By conducting strategic conversations with prospects and existing customers, you know how to map out the possibilities and qualities, to create business, to shape and expand it. You always look for the right balance between short and long term. In addition, you are a valuable partner for the customers with your expertise, entrepreneurship and empathy!
Are you full of energy, want to lead the commercial cart and are ready for a new strategic, commercial challenge?
What we ask of you to have
- a completed HBO education in a commercial/technical direction
- 2 - 5 years of work experience in a commercial role
- good communication and commercial skills
- be market and result oriented
- a strong personality
- be fluent in both Dutch and English in word and writing
- a lot of drive
- be located in The Netherlands
Great working environment with growth possibilities, flexibility (on the road & hybrid working) and a motivated team of technical experts. In addition, an attractive salary, laptop, mobile phone and 38 holidays.