You are here
Warehouse Manager - ERP / WMS, SQL
WO-diploma - Food / FMCG
About Our Client
Mayor organization within the FMCG
You are able to involve and lead your team in a passionate way in this dynamic environment. This concerns a position in which you're dealing with organizational change and continuous improvement. You will manage a team of approx. 5 direct and 70 indirect reports.
- Responsible to effectively lead and manage the warehouse; responsible to meet budget and control targets and to set-up and implement KPI reporting to meet the best efficiency of the warehouse facility
- Responsible to lead - together with the team- all operational and maintenance aspects of the warehouse facility and processes including value added logistics and processing product storage
- Organises a representative state of facilities
- Responsible to contribute to and implement the Business Group warehouse strategy
- Responsible for quality, occupational health & safety, environmental and safety policy on location
- Ensure customer needs are met with consistently, on-time, and in-specification
- Responsible to manage and implement site capital investment projects
- Responsible to develop and maintain a network of relevant (external) stakeholders/partners in order to create the network and relationship relevant for the execution of the warehouse activities
The Successful Applicant
- You have a relevant Master degree (logistic and/or manufacturing).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant (managerial) experience within the retail or FMCG industry (or contract partner to retail / FMCG)
- Strong professional knowledge in logistic and manufacturing
- Affinity with the field (manufacturing process, storage/intake/outtake, transport/forwarding (national/international)).
- Very good knowledge of ERP / WMS, SQL queries
- You have line management experience and you possess a coaching leadership style.
- You have demonstrated experience in change management and continuous improvement.
- You have good communication, networking and influencing skills
- Daily practice of Lean and/or black belt Lean is desired
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, speaking and writing
- Relevant competencies: Directing others, result-oriented, delegating, structuring, motivating, providing feedback, integrity, commercial drive, stress resistance, teambuilding, willingness to change
What's on Offer
Salary between €75.000 and €90.000