You are here
- Treasury Accountant in International organization
- Global company with a diversified business
About Our Client
Founded in 1896 as a coal trading company, SHV Holdings N.V. (SHV) has developed into a diversified multinational by continually adapting to a changing business environment. Today we have decentralized operating companies (business units) in 49 countries. Our company is shaped by our people operating within a framework of shared values and business objectives. SHV is not quoted on the stock exchange and is therefore able to have a long term focus in which integrity, trust and loyalty are key aspects. Creativity is encouraged. Mutual respect and trust provide the basis for a sound working relationship among the people in our company. SHV head office supports and facilitates the Group companies and business units. SHV head office has approximately 90 employees and the culture is typical for its professionalism, common sense and entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a Treasury Accountant to enhance our accounting department at SHV Holdings N.V.. Within this role you are part of a team of 5 and will directly report to Manager Accounting. Based in Utrecht the Netherlands, the Treasury Accountant is responsible for the processing and accounting of internal and external treasury transactions such as loans, derivatives and deposits. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Processing and verifying of the Treasury transactions
- Accounting of the Treasury transaction
- Internal and external reporting
- Analyse currency and hedge results
- Sparring partner in area of expertise
- Optimizing of the use of the IT systems
The Successful Applicant
The Treasury Accountant will cooperate closely with the front office treasury department which means working in dynamic environment. Communication and being able to stand your ground are key to succeed in this position.
Key requirements are:
- Bachelor education in Finance or Accounting;
- A minimum of five years working experience in an accounting position or as an external auditor/ accountant;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- High ethical standards and integrity;
- Experience in improving and automating financial processes.
What's on Offer
The salary range for this position is between 50 and 55k on annual basis including holiday allowance. Besides that there is a bonus opportunity which is between 0 and 5 months salary.