You are here
- International Commodities Company
- Transport Procurement
About Our Client
The client has defined a new Procurement Strategy for EMEA, that will lead to increase business insight and performance, customer experience, quality improvement and cost savings.
- Analyse market data and translate into management information for the BU;s
- Implement process improvement in the area of transport procurement
- Support Vendor management processes; (selection, onboarding, contract negotiations, compliance and relationship management)
- Manage carrier performance improvements
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Ambitious and proactive self-starter
- Degree in logistics, transportation or supply chain management.
- Proven knowledge of the Transport Procurement market, preferably Road Freight
- Customer and vendor relationship management
- Contract negotiation experience
- Strong communication and Stakeholder management skills across Business Units on all levels.
What's on Offer