You are here
Technology Center Manager
- WWT is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider
- Proven manager with experience working with Data Centers or in Telecom Industry
About Our Client
World Wide Technology is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organisations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
- Promotes the World Wide Technology Core Values and Corporate Goals
- Leads the European Technology Centre LAB team.
- Team includes various technicians and engineers
- Manages up to 40 people within 1-2 shift or/and location
- Drives appropriate level of expectations of performance and business acumen
- Trains new employees
- Responsible for coaching and discipline of team members
- Deliver business solutions to costumers
- Insures set KPI's targets are met
- Planning and scheduling production activities
- Ensuring effective management of production lines
- Making sure good quality production of products/services on time
- Ensuring maintenance of cost controls through productivity of personnel and efficient utilisation of the operations.
- Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Managing exceptions and escalations with the team and the internal customers
- Identify and effectively resolve any problems affecting performance within the production environment.
- Maximise the efficiency of the department and ensure Daily Production Plan targets are attained.
- Member of local MT
- Further build out the European Technology Centre (ETC)
- Financial responsibilities; budgeting and forecasting
- Take place in - and initiate projects/programs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in relevant industry (telecom, data centres) in management position; supervising direct reports and ability to work cross-shift oversight
- Strong leadership skills
- High people- and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to organise and multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to behave decisively and ability to grasp complex concepts easily
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organising skills
- No 9-to-5 mentality
What's on Offer
A competitive package