You are here
Technical Sales Manager Agro Europe & Middle East (Belgium)
- Our client is a chemical company that operates worldwide
- Responsibility for the sales of agrochemicals products in EMEA
About Our Client
Our client is an multinational company with more than 40 years of history guided by innovation and sustainability.
Our client is a chemical company that operates worldwide, leading manufacturer of surfactants and specialty chemicals.
The role of the Technical Sales Manager Agro involves taking the day-to-day responsibility for the sales of agrochemicals products in Europe, Middle East and North-Africa. The Technical Sales Manager Agro will manage and/or help the:
- New business development in the defined region to the Agro market at both end-users and distributors.
- Aligned with the Business Unit, define strategies and sales targets to ensure and increase profitability.
- Commercial project management: Leading, interacting and coordinating with different departments in different countries.
- Support the Agro BU with market information to increase commercial opportunities.
- Build multi-level relationship with local and multinational companies, defined as key-customers.
- Translate commercial opportunities to R&D and vice versa.
- Increase the branding of the group in the Agrochemical market.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with a hunter mentality in surfactant and specialty chemicals markets oriented to the agrochemicals
- Proven track record of (international) account management for local and global players
- Technical background to develop and lead new opportunities within a global company
- Ability to create business relations with different cultures
- Willing and able for frequent travels abroad (up to 40%)
- Knowledge of REACH & EU Agro regulation
- Knowledge of surfactants or Agro market
- Performance driven / Results and profit oriented
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Committed and hands-on attitude
- Team player
- Easily adapt to different cultures
- Open minded
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Fluency in English is required. Good knowledge of Dutch and French are a plus.
What's on Offer
The Technical Sales Manager Agro will also have a company car, meal vouchers, mobile phone and extra-legal benefits provided the eligibility requirements are met.