You are here
Team leader Finance P2P
- Global company in medical devices
- Must have strong leadership skills
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer of medical devices.
Within the Shared Service organisation and reporting to the Senior Manager Purchase to Pay (P2P) Europe, the mission of the Team Leader Finance - P2P is to ensure the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the Purchase to Pay processes and related accounts. Within this mission is the responsibility to establish and implement an effective system of internal controls and to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and any applicable laws and regulations. The incumbent must also support the needs of the business by providing analysis and insight into P2P related financial trends as well risks and opportunities that may have an impact on financial and operational performance. Finally, the expectation of this role is to work with the business and other functions within the Finance organisation as well as stakeholders in the P2P process to identify opportunities to improve the process and to manage cost.
Key Activities & Accountability's:
VAT and Intrastat Accounting
Internal Controls and Compliance
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Finance/Accounting
* Fluent in English and one other language: French, German or Dutch
* Familiar with USGAAP, Sarbanes Oxley Act
* Familiar with Oracle and Hyperion (preferable)
* Minimum 5+ years relevant (Accounting, Accounts Payable, Shared * Service) working experience in a multinational (preferably US based) company.
* Should have the ability to see the 'big picture' and yet able to resolve day to day issues if required
* Has a strong knowledge of front-end AP systems and all financial processes
What's on Offer