You are here
Team Lead Application PLM
- International leading and innovative company
- Application specialist preferably with knowledge in product life cycle managem
About Our Client
An international supplier of food processing systems.
The Team Lead Application PLM is responsible for the daily operations of the application specialists product life cycle management (PLM). As a coach you will develop the application specialists PLM (15 FTE external and 8 FTE internal) in maturity, skills and performance. The Team Lead Application PLM is also responsible for the performance of the team, within the agreed KPI's, quality standards and SLA's. Also you will provide assistance to ensure optimal development and maintenance of all applications within the scope of the team and you will report directly to the Manager IT Applications.
The Team Lead Application PLM responsible for daily operations of the PLM application specialists. Key responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the applications within the scope of the team.
- Understands business requirements and knows how to translate them.
- Acts coach to develop the maturity of the team.
- Can work independently, and is able to replace the Manager IT applications during absence.
- Can interact with various groups of users.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a bachelor degree, preferable in ICT.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in IT.
- You have 3-5 years of managerial experience.
- You have experience with Prince 2, Agile or Scrum.
- Preferably have knowledge of PLM systems such as Oracle, WindChill and TeamCenter
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Willing to travel internationally.
What's on Offer
A challenging international Team Lead Application function within an international organization that offers room to develop yourself national and internationally.