You are here
Tax Manager - Can Pack
- Setting up a newly created tax position
- Responsible for all tax matters
About Our Client
Can Pack Group is one of the leading manufacturers of metal packaging in the world. The plants of the Group employ over 4,000 people and annual sales exceed $ 1.4 billion. The installed capacity currently allows them to offer approximately 10 billion beverage cans, over 30 billion pieces of bottle closures, nearly 1.2 billion of metal containers for the food and the chemical industries, and approximately 219 tons of glass packaging.
In Helmond, Can Pack Group is currently building a brand new beverage can production and distribution plant for the BeNeLux region. The office of the Dutch holding (Can Pack NL Holdings) will be located at this site in Helmond. For this new office we are currently recruiting a Tax Manager to set up this newly created tax position in the Netherlands.
- Manage all tax matters, including CIT, VAT, WHT, Wage Tax, local taxes and customs;
- setting up this newly created tax position;
- provide tax advice on various projects;
- manage tax risks;
- manage the tax compliance process;
- act as point of contact with external tax advisors and authorities.
The Successful Applicant
- An academic degree in Tax;
- minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, within a tax advisory firm or the tax department of a large corporate;
- experience with setting up a new tax position is a big plus;
- excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch.
What's on Offer
Can-Pack offers a competitive package with an interesting bonus scheme.