You are here
Tax & Finance Controller - Can Pack
- Responsible for the preperation of all tax returns
- Responsible for local accounting matters
About Our Client
Can Pack Group is one of the leading manufacturers of metal packaging in the world. The plants of the Group employ over 4,000 people and annual sales exceed $ 1.4 billion. The installed capacity currently allows them to offer approximately 10 billion beverage cans, over 30 billion pieces of bottle closures, nearly 1.2 billion of metal containers for the food and the chemical industries, and approximately 219 tons of glass packaging.
In Helmond, Can Pack Group is currently building a brand new beverage can production and distribution plant for the BeNeLux region. The office of the Dutch holding (Can Pack NL Holdings) will be located at this site in Helmond. For this new office we are currently recruiting a Tax Controller.
As Tax & Finance Controller you are the most important links between the headquarter in Poland, the Manager Finance in Helmond and the external service provider.
- Responsible for the Dutch tax compliance
- Supporting the Finance Manager and the HQ in Poland about Dutch Tax Law
- Preparing the VAT, CIT and ICP returns
- Act as point of contact with external tax advisors and -authorities
- Coordinating the local accountancy matters
- Responsible for financial reporting and yearly audit
- Improving the AO/IC- Point of contact / business partner for the Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC)
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in Finance, Tax, Accounting or equivalent;
- minimum 5 years of relevant working experience;
- knowledge of Dutch tax law;
- excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch.
What's on Offer
Can-Pack offers a competitive package with an interesting bonus scheme.