You are here
Talent Development Manager
Energetic Talent Development Manager with solid training experience
PageGroup SSC in Barcelona
About Our Client
Comprised of the combined operations of Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive, PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. The Talent Development Manager will be based in Barcelona at the Page Group European SSC.
This position of Talent Development Manager will focus on the development and delivery of trainings and supporting learning initiatives, aligning them to the needs of the Support Functions based in the SSC and in countries across Continental Europe.
- Support the support functions across soft skills, expert, core trainings, management trainings and technical function-specific training, e.g.:
- Induction training
- Expert training series: Time management, Project management, Stakeholder management
- Dedicated programmes such as: Communication, personal branding, customer engagement, PMO, etc
- CRM system / tool-trainings
- Best practice training
- Tailored in-business support/121 coaching and mentoring
- Partner with the management to deliver learning strategy/ approach, assessing suitability as relevant
- Design and deliver workshops to all levels according to needs
- Adapt courses for new working practices
- Conduct training needs analysis with senior management and propose talent development roadmap
- Development and delivery of mainstream courses in conjunction with Talent Development colleagues across Europe and senior management
- Update and create training documentation - Quick Reference Guides, FAQs, delegate handbooks and User Manuals
- Ad hoc project work relating to new product development, specific areas of training requirement
- Coordinate and administer training delivery, pre-work, invitations, follow up, surveys, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration, psychology or related field.
- Experience in training delivery and design
- Experience in digital learning ideally
Skills & Other:
- Commercial acumen, sales-focused with a motivational style
- Ability to coach, develop and up-skill trainees
- Flexibility and desire to extend involvement across a range of disciplines and levels
- Passion for training and seeing success through the development of others
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, comfortable to take ownership
- High levels of energy and able to energize others
- Take initiate and delivers solutions
- Ability to travel regularly to other locations
- Fluent in English - other European languages are a strong plus (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, German)
What's on Offer
This is a full-time role based in Barcelona.
We offer a market conform salary and excellent secondary benefits including bonus, medical insurance etc.