You are here
- Ideal candidate: Bachelor or Master educated, analytical planner.
- A big company within the FMCG sector.
About Our Client
An international employer within the FMCG business in Venlo.
Main responsibilities of a Supply Planner:
- Draw up planning for the assigned activities of customers and suppliers, balancing supply, demand and inventory and acquire approval.
- Collect, assess and evaluate the received input and planning parameters from internal and external parties as input for the assigned planning.
- Monitor the realised compared to the formulated planning and, where necessary, set priorities and after the plan through consultation.
- Draw up quantitative analyses of forecasting and realisation of assigned supply chain planning.
- Keep track of and control inventories and ensure compliance between administrative inventory and systems of (logistical) service providers.
- Manage order handling, in line with demand plan and minimum inventory levels, plan inventory available and plan customer's orders (future dated and large pool orders.
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports or analyses, based on reporting guideline.
- Observe and evaluate bottlenecks and opportunities in supply chain related processes, procedures or systems and ensure implementation of improvements after approval.
- Build and maintain a network of relevant internal and / or external customers and vendors to access to new information and parties, contribute to the Vendor Optimisation Process.
- Is responsible for planning with normal complexity: average lead-times, demand / supply driven, some dependency on other processes / suppliers and with an average number of variables.
- Signal and identify shortcomings in current procedures, processes and tools and propose and implement alternatives where possible.
- Receive and discuss data with business and make planning with possibility to make limited adaptations in data for optimisation reasons, based on predefined guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile of the Supply Planner:
- Bachelor degree in the field of Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Planning or Logistics
- Experience in International vendor management, ERP and supply planning systems, supply planning improvement projects, FMCG.
- Proactive personality in cross-functional teams.
- Communicate with and influence others.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Analytical, Customer Focus, Drive for results, Planning and Problem Solving skills.
- Living nearby Venlo.
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills (Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Italian) would be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary;
- 24 holidays + 12 ADV;
- Travel expenses;
- Fitness fee;
- Work insurance.
Are you the ideal candidate for this job? Please respond on this vacancy with a motivation letter and I will be in touch with you.