You are here
Supply Forecasting Manager
- A fast growing company within the FMCG
- An ambitious planning manager ready for his/her next step
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing player within the FMCG sector.
As our Supply Forecasting Manager you are responsible for managing the supply forecast planning function. You will take ownership of the supply forecasting related activities in EMEA. This includes implementing a supply forecasting strategy, supply forecasting processes, lead projects on data gathering and analysis and budgeting.
You have a dotted line responsibility over the field forecasters within EMEA regions as well as the direct line responsibility over the supply analysts (2) at our headquarters. In this role you will be the helping hand of the supply analysts acting as a foreman. In addition, you regularly collaborate with colleagues of cross-functional teams through our S&OP processes.
- Lead team through weekly/monthly processes which includes building and analyzing supply forecasts including leveraging supply forecasting software.
- Develop, manage & execute Supply Forecasting Strategy with processes, tools, templates, metrics and partner cross-functionally to drive change and implementation.
- Develops meaningful business analyses and metrics to drive consensus based forecasts, provide visibility to forecast accuracy and communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Setup & manage data collection/analysis projects.
- Responsible for evaluation and development of staff.
The Successful Applicant
You are the ideal candidate for us if you have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree supply chain/business/finance. Agronomy background is a pre.
- Training/working experience on data research
- 5-10 years working experience in an international FMCG environment with 1-3 years management experience
- Fluent English language skills are required
- Ability to collect, treat & analyze data on own initiative
- Understanding of statistical forecasting techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate meaningful insight and recommendations derived from data and analysis to peers and management.
- Experience with planning systems and S&OP/IBP
- Pragmatic and ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Able to work in a high paced changing environment
- Flexible team player with good interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Understanding of management principles
- Enthusiastic and involved working attitude
What's on Offer
- competitive salary
- fast growing business