You are here
Supply Chain Planner
- A challenging environment with possibilities to grow
- Must be fluent in English
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer of electronic and electrical systems.
- To process all expedite requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction;
- To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase document backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns;
- Coordinate the expedite process between customer service and the manufacturing plants;
- To manage the supply delivery performance of the manufacturing plants and external vendors;
- To manage the allocation process in cooperation with relevant stakeholders;
- Support the periodic review of inventory strategies and demand planning selection;
- Understand, support and contribute to current Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures;
- To participate in ISO internal audit schedule;
- To support all European plants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor-level education, preferably in Logistics;
- Must be fluent in English, preferably an additional foreign language (French, Mandarin Chinese, German);
- 2-3 years of commercial experience in a supply chain/planning related function;
- The ideal candidate will be self-assured and have an organized approach as she/he will be expected to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
What's on Offer
Our clients offers a competitive salary.