You are here
Supply Chain Manager
Highly dynamic and exciting environment
About Our Client
Europe's leading producer of high-end foams, destined for bedding-, automotive- and insulation applications.
Main tasks and responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager:
Safety, Health and environment
- Continuously improve safety by addressing both, problems and cultural behavior in close cooperation with QSH&E manager
- Maintain and possible improve the housekeeping level in your departments
- Secure the safety of our employees by means of the usage of safety approved equipment and work instructions
- Assure the application of the right standard work instructions
- Develop, implement and control a variety of operating policies and procedures to ensure that the plant meets its current and future quality standards.
- Introduce and follow up process and suppliers quality in close cooperation with the QSH&E manager.
- Beside the quality is also the delivery performance ( OTIF) a crucial parameter in the customer satisfaction perception
- The daily monitoring and prioritization of production orders is a shared responsibility of the operations manager and the supply chain manager to obtain an otif of at least 95 %.
- Ensure that the objectives in the production planning are met to fulfill customer requirements
- Balance safety stock and working capital with the guidelines of the company.
- Develop a close partnership with the internal and external customers and ameliorate the cooperation via a professional SIOP process.
The Successful Applicant
Profile and skills of the ideal Supply Chain Manager:
- You have a master's degree in engineering - commercial engineering
- Experience with lean manufacturing methods and improvement methods
- Relevant experience in change and turn around processes
- Hands on, not afraid to wear the boots and to stand into the mud
- Willing to go into the details and still retaining the helicopter view
- You are a natural and demanding leader
- You are an inspiring coach and you can motivate your employees
- Strong skills to manage several projects simultaneously and meet the deadlines
- Team builder and manager
- Customer oriented
- Experience in planning and allocation of resources
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of any other language is an advantage
- You are working in a matrix organisation and reporting to the plant manager and the International Supply Chain Manager.
- You are a member of the plant management team together with the plant controller, the operations manager, the QSH&E manager and the HR manager.
- You direct reports are the planning officer, the in- and outbound warehouse officer and the back office team, you have a dotted line structure with the continuous improvement engineer logistics
What's on Offer
Market driven salary package, together witn an exciting challenge and a lot of freedom to form your role within the company.