You are here
Supply Chain Manager a.i.
- Supply Chain Manager a.i. (starter/experienced)
- Pharma, logistics, planning, supply chain
About Our Client
The SCM main responsibilities include developing an effective launch strategy based on requirements from regional supply chain, converting strategy into GMP documentation, working with cross-functional stakeholders (Planning, Artwork, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, etc) to develop a detailed implementation plan, planning workload for key stakeholders (artwork, master data, Quality), and ensuring proper priority setting when conflicts arise. The SCM is also responsible to ensure issues encountered during plan development and execution are dealt with effectively.
The Successful Applicant
- Has a Master's degree or equivalent, with 1-3 years professional experience
- Has strong communication skills, both written as well as verbal. Fluency in English is required.
- Has strong analytical skills, and is preferably proficient with excel
- Is willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, while meeting supply chain due dates
- Is result driven, and can work in a highly regulated environment
What's on Offer