You are here
Supply Chain IT Lead
- Growing Multinational - Great place to work!
- Ambitious IT Leader with specialisation in Supply Chain
About Our Client
Our client is an international company, working with market leading brand products in a global organisation and named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world. Managers act for and are measured on individual and team development. Inclusion and Diversity is a high value for them; an environment where diverse perspectives bring creative solutions. Be part of a stimulating environment, with great opportunities for your career development.
- Participates in shaping the business supply chain strategies at regional and global level;
- Maintains the relationships, engages and aligns with the global platform and other global teams - Is the face of the global Supply chain IT function in the HUB;
- Responsible for developing, aligning and adopting global IT strategies, road maps and capabilities to regional business requirements;
- Able to develop and defend business cases (including but not exclusively: problem statement / opportunity, value proposition, etc.) in front of business and IT leadership team;
- Manages the demand and estimates IT resources and Budget requirements - manages IT CAPEX and OPEX spend;
- Shapes new business models, opportunities and visual structures;-Conducts external research and market analysis to identify new innovative opportunities;
- Visionary leadership ensuring value creation, cost optimisation and transformational change;
- Effectively influence, collaborate and align HUB and global teams to deliver business commitments;
- Develops and ensures IT services supplied meet with agreed service level agreements in terms of project delivery and ongoing support - reports back regularly against agreed metrics;
- Collates, tracks & reports on all IT initiatives, goals and progress for that function;
- Develops and lead high performing, diverse and engaged teams;
- Develops successors for key roles.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree (business and/or IT);
- Over ten years of professional experience including managing teams;
- Experience in IT, people management, project and change management -at multinational company with a complex supply chain. Solid understanding of local - and overall familiarity of IT frameworks;
- Proven experience of developing an IT Strategy for a business, putting business cases together and financial acumen;
- Strong global leadership skills (Global thinker / skilled working and communicating across cultures);
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to relate to both non-technical business users, and technical IT resources;
- Proven ability to work on own initiative;
- Fluent in English;
- Must posses a valid EU working permit
What's on Offer
IT leadership with excellent growth potential in between Supply Chain and IT
Next to the basic salary the company offers and interesting bonus scheme and excellent secondary benefits.