You are here
Supply Chain Director a.i.
Great international supply chain scope within a automotive client
Large responsibility, end-to-end global supply chain scope.
About Our Client
Inalfa Roof Systems
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive and
truck industry. We are a 1st Tier supplier for almost all automotive OEM companies such as BMW Group, Daimler,
Chrysler Group, Ford, General Motors, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Citroën, Chery, Geely, Hyundai Kia, Land Rover,
Renault, Nissan and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg), the
Netherlands, and has a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America's.
Due to the rapid growth of our company we offer a unique challenge for a Global Director Supply Chain Management.
The purpose of the function is to deliver a well-balanced integral supply chain process for our global operations
(Europe, Asia and the Americas). In this position you report directly to VP Manufacturing & Program Management
based at our HQ in Venray, the Netherlands.
The Global Director SCM will implement Supply Chain Management strategies to achieve: lowest total costs,
effective asset management, continuous quality improvement, on-time delivery, and lead time reductions. He or she
leads the global supply chain planning process within a matrix organization responsibility.
- Develops and deploys supply chain processes, policies, and guidelines to worldwide operations.
- Promotes and develops worldwide supply chain processes across Regional Supply divisions.
- Establish and drive Global best practices and Lead total supply chain (cost) improvement projects.
- Communicate business needs to the appropriate functional resources for integrated logistics projects and opportunities support.
- Supply Chain focal point for New Product Introduction, New Business/Policies & Manufacturing footprint change initiatives.
- Provides operations with material support to ensure on-time product delivery to our customers.
- Drive MRP and global planning process using proper ERP tools.
- Liaises among suppliers, engineering, planning, stockroom, manufacturing, and quality assurance.
The Successful Applicant
MsC degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant business / engineering degree.
- Senior Supply Chain Management professional with international manufacturing experience (at least 10 years).
Preferably within a matrix organisation. Automotive experience is a strong plus.
- Extensive experience with implementing and executing global Supply Chain Strategies and Policies.
Business leader that drives strategy through the organization based on lean competences ; Customer
consciousness, Drive People's growth, Enterprise thinking & collaboration, Adaptation & Innovation, Influence
- Good analytical and organizational skills able to develop clear strategy and processes. In your work you focus on
long term results and you are able to connect the business to your ideas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and preferably German.
What's on Offer
- We invest in long term careers, stimulate growth, self development and a good life work balance.
- Short procedures, Fast decision making and Open Communication structures.
- Attractive working conditions and Friendly and Informal Atmosphere..
- Working at an innovative leader with a strong drive to win!