You are here
Supply Chain Analyst
- A global pharmaceutical company
- A problem solving, analytical planner
About Our Client
Global pharmaceutical player nearby Heerlen.
The Supply Chain Analyst within the Supply Planning team, you will provide advanced support in the coordination of product availability scheduling to meet customer requirements in the EMEA region, in alignment with the businesses Supply Chain strategies and processes. In order to achieve the agreed service levels at optimised inventory, you will execute analyses and monitor the planning and inventory levels. Another important part in this role, is to initiate improvement initiatives within the role together with your stakeholders, X - functional and Global projects. Works in close cooperation with different stakeholders (Demand planning, Inventory Management, Global Supply Chain, Regional / Country business).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Supply Chain Analyst is:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in logistics or supply chain
- 4 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment
- Change Management experience
- Computer literacy (MS-Office, Excel and preferably SAP / ERP)
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
To be successful in this role, you are a natural problem solver with strong analytical skills and a pro-active, hands-on mentality. You have a distinct drive for execution and results and a clear focus on customer satisfaction. You are a team player, who's able to build lasting relationships with colleagues in other departments and disciplines. Managing several tasks and projects at once poses no problem for you, as is working under pressure.
What's on Offer
- International, dynamical and high quality working environment
- Personal Development is stimulated
- Competitive salary package