You are here
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Experienced Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Developing and improving the Elekta supplier base to ensure world class output
About Our Client
Elekta is a human care company, pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. The company develops sophisticated, state-of-the-art tools and treatment planning systems for radiation therapy, radio surgery and brachytherapy, as well as work flow enhancing software systems across the spectrum of cancer care. Stretching the boundaries of science and technology, providing intelligent and resource-efficient solutions that offer confidence to both health care providers and patients, Elekta aims to improve, prolong and even save patient lives.
Within the Veenendaal office of Elekta we are looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer. In this role you will report to the Supplier Quality Assurance Team Lead.
- Develop and improve the Elekta BTS supplier base to ensure world class output (with regard to cost, quality and delivery precision), according to the purchasing strategy;
- Monitor, assess and improve supplier performance, through supplier development and non-conformance management, a.o.;
- Support the selection, development and implementation of new suppliers;
- Carry out supplier quality audits and first article inspections;
- Participate in Product Creation Process (PCP);
- Manage supplier related customer complaints;
- Support engineering changes with suppliers;
- Support and promote good teamwork in the department and act in line with the Elekta values.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's or master's degree in engineering;
- At least 5 years of (Supplier) Quality Assurance experience in a regulated industry;
- Experience within Medical Devices is preferred;
- Experience in auditing, preferably Lead Auditor certified;
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 9001 is preferred;
- Good command of the English language, in both speaking and writing.
- Proactive self-starter, who can work independently;
- Good communicator, with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Open to and focused on (internal) customers needs;
- Team player;
- Results driven;
- Willingness to travel, globally.
What's on Offer
€ 50.000,= - € 70.000,=