You are here
Strategy Consultant Partnerships
Excellent step after a consultancy exit
Disruptive Digital environment
About Our Client
Digital start-up, recently acquired by a large multinational
- Identify potential commercial and strategic partners for the organisation that could be complementary to the organisation's current business;
- Analyse and structure complex partnership projects from A-Z;
- Present the business cases to the (international) board;
- Educate colleagues on how strategic partnership projects are most efficiently ran.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in science and or business;
- At least three of experience years in strategy consulting (with experience with M&A within tech start-ups, retail or the travel industry);
- Autonomous in their work, able to run a project end to end and drive to results;
- Strong strategic skills;
- Analytic and structured in their approach, able to interpret and act upon large data sets;
- Communicative, able to connect with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organisation and with various business backgrounds;
- Team player, able to work in project team setting, with broad objectives and activities defined, though changing day-to-day needs being pursued ;
- Eager to learn and curious to navigate through complex set-ups and changing requirements;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What's on Offer
Role with impact and excellent growth potential.